CLASS B & C
Class B & C membership is for Businesses, Builders, Suppliers, Tradespeople and Developers.
Class B voting membership. If you or your organisation are defined as a supplier or tradesperson doing business with or interested in the tiny house industry, such as material suppliers, tradespeople (e.g. plumbers, cabinet makers, electricians, etc.)
Class C voting membership shall be available only to members active or proposing to be active as builders or developers and who have applied and have been accepted for Class C voting membership in the Corporation.
Cost & How to Join!
Step #1 - Fill out this form >>
Step #2 - Once approved, we'll notify you & ask you to proceed with payment (near bottom of page)
Membership dues are automatically recurring. You may cancel anytime before your next billing date. Please note, we do not issue refunds for membership or donations.
What's included in your membership:
- Voting privileges! Annual general meetings (AGM) will provide you with an option to exercise your right to vote for certain directives of the THAC organization.
- Access to AGM meeting minutes.
- Participation in our mission for social and industry changes in Canada!
- Your business website listed in our popular national directory for 1 year
- Access to member meetings notifications posted on our website.
- Access to growing national network and information on THAC efforts.
- Volunteer opportunities to support our mission and goals!
- Use of the Tiny Home Alliance Canada name and clout, as per agreements and policies.
- Newsletters via email for members (Pending)
- Access to our private Members Facebook Group
Step # 1 - Fill out form:
Step #2 - Pay for your membership
You do not need a Pay Pal account! After clicking on the "subscribe" button below, which will take you to the next page; then click on the gray "subscribe" button - "Subscribe using a Visa debit card or a credit card"
OR, if you have a Pay Pal account and want to use that, please choose the Pay Pal checkout button - "Log in to subscribe".